Tuesday, April 15, 2008

To Good Friends!



Well I knew it would happen and it did. Standing outside most of the day on Saturday in the cold wind and lack of sleep from this weekend I am sick with a nice cold! I have always been that way I don't do well with a lack of sleep. When I was young every time I went to a slumber party I would be sick a few days afterwards. So this week I will lay low and Sunday I will enjoy a nice lunch with my friends! Speaking of friends here are some pics from Friday 2 weeks ago. Thanks for the fun, the laughter, and the friendships! Love all around.....



Theresa and DD



Burgandy and her man John





Theresa and well of course me







The naughty librarian and Theresa


Me and my Man







Theresa and her Chopper





Me & Burgandy




Burgandy & Theresa




Drunk fun!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hear hear Mish, To great lifelong friends!!!!! Luv ya!

Anonymous said...

We do know how to party don't we? That a blast that night. We all look so happy. I want copies of all your pictures Mish.

Love ya
Tweatter

~M~ said...

We all get along so well! I love to party with each and everyone of you! I will be so ready when we get these flippen dances done!!!!!