Thursday, April 10, 2008

Come on spring!

Nice waking up to more snow! Where the hell is spring? We are ready to party on the patio! Of course this year I am informed we must do every other weekend on Theresa's new patio. Well this weekend will be rest free for me! Not looking forward to it at all. Saturday we have track all day for Brooke (hope it is nice!) and then Saturday night I have to work for NC's prom, then Sunday Brooke has dance competition and all of this shit starts bright and early in the morning talk about me being a crabby bitch fuck I want to sleep in! After working until 1 in the morning I don't think I will be too excited to be up and to a competition by 8:30am! I am excited to see Brooke dance of course but really bad timing for when the competition is! Brooke certainly keeps me on my toes with all she is in. Just found out she made cheerleading squad! She will be so thrilled. She is an expensive child haha! Well everyone have a great day. Love all around.
Thought for the day:
Love the one your with!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hate to break it to you Mish, but Brookie needs to be at the dance competition at 7:45 am , dressed and ready to go! see you there, I'll put a smile on your cute ass face that early in the morning, all cause you love me!!!! and I love you too!