Thursday, March 27, 2008

Wow tomorrow is already Friday.....


Boy I fell asleep on the couch at about 8 pm last night. Remind me not to go out on a week night anymore it whips my ass. I love when Theresa calls and says "Hey girl you want to have a drink, we aren't staying late or anything?" What this really means is "We will have a drink if it is boring we won't stay late but if it turns out to be a really good time we won't think of the consequences of the next day and stay late!" Ha-ha! I never go for a drink on a Tuesday night and you know what I had a fucking blast and I guess I really didn't mind going through Wednesday in a fog! I think alcohol is like lays potato chips you just can't have one! What did kill me though is Wednesday night water aerobics! Shit not fun doing that being a little hung! The price I pay to have a nice ass I tell ya. Not much going on for this weekend but maybe we can all meet for lunch or something. Tim has to work so I don't think we will be doing much of anything else. Hope you all have a great day! Love all around!


Thought for the day:


Your aspiration is your motivation, your motivation is your belief, Your belief is your peace, your peace is your target, Your target is heaven, and life is like hell without FRIENDS.

No comments: