Tuesday, March 4, 2008

QUIT SMOKING!?!


Okay so lately I have been getting the riot act from my children to quit smoking. I think lately I have been wanting to quit smoking! I know I know then we won't get these famous drunk pictures like the above one where I have my cigarette in backwards! Also that would defeat my motto drinking without smoking is like getting laid without getting off. Ha-ha But all in all I think I should quit. I don't think I would feel so bad the next day after partying if I wasn't a chain smokin' little bitch! I don't smoke that much really when I am not drinking but boy when I drink 2 packs will disappear without much effort. I have the all famous smokers cough every morning when I wake up. I try to tell my family "Hell no it isn't the cigarettes I am just getting a cold!" But I know that isn't so. So I think in the next few months I will break down and go get a prescription to quit smoking. I will pump up my exercise so I don't gain any weight and see how well I can do. Maybe some of you other smokers will join me, shit if we put in a jar the amount I would use to buy cigarettes we could really have a party on that money! Not to mention quitting would be a good idea because most people that know me know I am a very vain person so I really want to keep my youth and we all know smoking ages you terribly! So lets give it a try soon any takers? Love all around!
Thought for the day:
I believe that either you control your attitude or it controls you!

2 comments:

French Fry said...

I think that is a wonderful idea! I'll be here to help anyway that I can!
Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Billy O has been cutting WAY back ever since we moved...the only time it is hard for her is when we go out, and in her car too! Good luck to both of you, love ya!