Monday, March 31, 2008

Monday blah......

Hey all hope you had a good weekend. Friday night was fun. I recently became reacquainted with an old friend John and we had drinks with him and his girlfriend and later in the evening he asked her to marry him and now I get to me a Matron of Honor at a Sturgis wedding to COOL! Theresa & Sean hooked up with us later in the evening and we all had a really good time. Then the rest of my weekend I relaxed. Saturday I was just totally out of it paying the price for the good time I had on Friday night! Sunday I owed my girls some shopping time. Not much else to say I guess Monday's keep me busy so sorry for the late post! Love all around!
Thought for the day:
I would rather be loved then to be wealthy...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

re: thought of the day

I love you lotz and lotz!!!!

French Fry said...

I love you to very much!
Thanks for the posts everyday, I know it is challenging some days!
Love ya,
Kelli

~M~ said...

you guys rock! back at ya.