Friday, March 21, 2008

Let's get our freak on!!!!!!!

Well the day has arrived! Billy "O"'s Birthday P A R T Y! Just in time I feel totally healed and ready to go! So I hope you are all feeling good and ready to BRING it! Dd & Kelly both got that lovely flu that was going around so I hope by this day they are feeling ready to have a good time! I am! I know big surprise right?!? Well looking forward to partying tonight with my peeps! Have your camera face ready! Love all around.

Thought for the day:

Rest when your're dead!!!!!

3 comments:

French Fry said...

Love the pic! You guys have a blast tonight and feel free to text me pics through out the evening! I'd love to really feel like I'm there!
Love ya,

PS...HAPPY BIRTHDAY BILLY 'O'

Anonymous said...

what in the hell is DD doing in that picture to poor seanny? Feeling better, not 100% but definately better....ready for a great night!

~M~ said...

DD is jamming out to a guitar solo LOL. She is so funny! French we will send u pics through out the night honey! Everyone better bring it cause it is going to be one hell of a night I can feel it coming on!!!!! Can u all keep up with me?????? Let's go! Love ya girls!