Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Starting to feel human!

Well today I can finally talk without it sounding like I have severe asthma or am suffering from emphysema. This shit really sucks! I can hardly wait until the cough is totally gone, I only woke up 3 times last night with a coughing fit so that is improving! Now watch I will start to feel better and then I will want my damn cigarettes back! After this weekend they are HISTORY! Better stock up on some kind of sugar free hard candy because it isn't worth quitting to me just to gain a large ass in the process! Well the count down has begun 3 more days until the PARTY!!!! Woo HOOO are we going to have fun! Love all around!
Thought for the day:
'Life is too short to wake up with regrets. So love the people who treat you right. Forget about the ones who don't. Believe everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, let it.'

No comments: