Monday, March 17, 2008

Sick of being sick......

Well this flu shit just won't go away! I have never coughed so much in my whole life the only good thing about that is I barely touch the cigarettes! Definitely after Dd's birthday party this weekend I am done smoking. Figured I will use her Birthday Party to celebrate her and to kiss goodbye a very nasty habit!
Friday night I felt a little better that I decided to go have drinks with Sean and Theresa, we all had a good time but I certainly paid the price for smoking a bit that evening no sleep that night all I did is fucking COUGH!!!! Theresa cracks me up she wasn't feeling the best either but when the beer kicked in she was feeling pretty damn good! She danced around with straws in her nose and even showed her tattoo.... now you all should know what else might of been shown since we all know where the tattoo is! Then when we were leaving she decided she was a woman named Natasha and was flirting with Tim! You have to love Theresa she definitely knows how to make me smile! My friends definitely are never dull!!!!! If you were a dull friend you wouldn't find yourself around me often. Ha-ha Sounds cruel but true and I really do have some very good friends that are somewhat dull and some of you might not have gotten to meet them yet! Love them all the same but not much in common I guess.
Then Saturday we pretty much did nothing. Tim, Brooke and I went to lunch and Bobbie took Randi out for lunch because Randi won the super bowl bet, then the rest of the day couch city! And I didn't have not even one cigarette that day! Sunday Tim had to work but we told Dd & Kelly we would meet them out at Chatter's for a late lunch and darts with some of the gang. Now some of the gang dogged us so it was just The Girls, Tim and I. We had a good time, especially Dd she was already tooted when we arrived. We played some darts, listened to a few tunes, ( I say a few because that Internet juke box fucking sucks and it cost a fortune to play one flippen song and an hour to find that one flippen song!!!!) and saw some nudity. The nudity stopped really quick when we found out there were security camera's present haha!!!!!!!!! I won't say where the nudity came from or what type of nudity if you are curious then maybe you should of showed up! ha-ha. But anyone that has ever gone out with us I know they know that we NEVER get drunk with out showing some skin some where some how. I guess when I was called a pervert that is why it never bent me out of shape! Everyone I party with are perverts! Ha-ha and I wouldn't want em any other way!!!!!! So have a good day my fellow perverts! Love all around!
Thought for the day:
'Life isn't like a bowl Of cherries or peaches, it's more like a jar of Jalapenos--what you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow......'

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yesterday was fun Mish, thanks for meeting us. You better treat yourself right this week, Friday is a very BIG night!!!!! You have to be feeling better by then, remember what DD said last night, "It's gonna be a going out for breakfast kinda night"

Get lots, and LOTS of rest, Drink plenty of fluids and just take it easy for a few days...OMG I sound like my fuckin mom!!!

See ya on Friday! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

I don't know about that previous message.... Drink lots of fluids!!?? I did that yesterday and it didn't really work out the way it was supposed to. So be careful what you are drinking.... I don't know if I even trust in Chatter's water, cuz I drank almost a whole pitcher and my stomach is telling me all about it today.

~M~ said...

lol it isn't the water honey it is the Jager! Jager tears my stomach up too that is why I haven't been drinking it! I WILL feel better by Friday! I have to I am looking forward to it! Love ya girls!!!!