Thursday, March 6, 2008

One More Day Until Friday.....


Another Thursday! The one thing good about a Thursday is this is the night I don't have exercise class and I don't have to run children anywhere so it generally turns out to be relaxing or a bar night. I am hoping for a bar night if I can get my better half to agree on this with me. I know what he will say. "You say we will have a couple and then you won't go home!". I know that I have that problem occasionally but so does he on some occasions! ha-ha. But in reality it is more me then him! We all know that though huh? Well hope all of you have a great Thursday and hopefully some of us will maybe meet up for just a COUPLE. Love all around!


Thought for the day:


I believe that no matter how good a friend is, they're going to hurt you every once in a while and you must forgive them for that.

No comments: