Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Hump Day....

Well just two more days until one of our parties of the year! I am still on the mend and hoping to beat this son of a bitchin' cough by then! I definitely know where my fricken ab muscles are! I feel them! I hope this limo driver knows what he is getting himself into! I don't know if he has ever encountered a group such as us! He will be telling everyone Holy Shit what a group of crazy ass people I had to deal with on Friday night! Hopefully he won't mind a little nudity because as we are all aware are group isn't the best at keeping our clothes on! Now Billy "O" remember if you want to make this a breakfast in the morning type of night you need to space your drinks out a bit love, we wouldn't want you puking in the limo on the way to the strip club ha-ha! Someone better remember the bucket! I will have the camera ready and I know we will all make this one one of the most rememerable birthday's Billy "O" has ever had! Remember everyone Friday night be rested and ready to bring it!!!!!!! Anyone need details? Email Blue Genie. Love all around!!!!!
Thought for the day:
Someone once said: What goes around comes around. Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching... Sing like nobody's listening... Live like it's Heaven on Earth.

No comments: