Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Tired but better.....

Yesterday I didn't have a good day which you possibly noticed by my blog. Today things are much more clearer. I don't care what general people think of me and I am at age that I do what I want, where I want and when I want and how I want. The only people that I care what they think is my close friends and of course family. So if I offend one of those two categories then I worry but other then that I really don't care. So when a friend is concerned with my actions or behavior I do care and I do try to sort out how they feel and how I feel. So sorry if I was a downer yesterday. I think I finally kicked that cold or flu or whatever the fuck has been plaguing me recently. So hopefully Spring will now appear and get rid of my winter blues! Ha-ha. Well hope you all have a great day! Love all around.
Thought for the day:
May there always be work for your hands to do; May your purse always hold a coin or two; May the sun always shine on your windowpane; May a rainbow be certain to follow each rain; May the hand of a friend always be near you; May God fill your heart with gladness to cheer you.

2 comments:

French Fry said...

I am so glad that you are starting to kick that sickness crap, you have had it longer than your fair share!
But I'm very glad that you are feeling better about you. NO one has the right to make you feel bad about how you are. You are far to special!
Love you!

Anonymous said...

Mish, you are the best...the best for your friends, and the very best for your family....Keep your head up high and remember, there is only one true judge in our lives, and you can answer to Him when the time comes. Love ya Babe!