Monday, June 22, 2009

Yuck Monday's Suck

Hi Peeps. Monday's are my busy day! Especially when you take Friday off! Friday i took the day off and helped Dorie with some wedding things and getting her house ready for all the events. Friday night Tim and I just kicked back and relaxed. Saturday I went dress shopping, I wanted to wear something nice to Susie's wedding so I took my daughter and I actually found one to wear! I never wear a dress so hell it was a nice change. Susie's wedding was beautiful and she was a knock out bride. The wedding was short and sweet and the kiss was awesome it included a dip! Gerald rocks! The reception was a lot of fun. I love weddings! Tim had to work so the girls and I went. After the reception Stacie had invited us to go see Ruben and his band play at Drakes. So Theresa, Sean, Stacie, Rachel, Tim and me had a good time dancing and listening to them play. Sunday was Father's day so we made the fathers day rounds and then parked our ass's on the couch and watched movies for the rest of the day. So all n all the weekend was great! I hope all you had a good weekend as well! Love and smooches!

1 comment:

Billy O said...

Glad to hear the wedding went well...I am sure she was knock down gorgeous, as always. Sorry we missed the good time with you all. Sheridan was awesome and babysitting Drew was interesting as well. He really thinks that he is a Rockstar. CRAZY MAN!!!! Love you and hope to see you soon. Hogfest Saturday...u all still goin?