Thursday, June 11, 2009

Almost the weekend....

Hi all. Ditched water aerobics last night. I was starving and I knew Theresa had a trying day and so I thought I would at least get to see her for a bit since I knew she would need a drink. So we went down to the Moony and had dinner and then what we intended to be a couple of drinks go home at eight turned into coming home at eleven. We had no kids last night and I have been fighting a cold so I was not intending to stay out late at all. I had a great time got to sing a couple of songs and listen to few. I think the Karaoke was a bit lame though. They are to start at nine and they don't. He has the music so fricken loud you can't even hear the person sing. And all his groupies from the other bar they do this Karaoke at follow him so that means you don't get to sing very often. I think it should be in order of the way they are turned in. If I am there on fucking time then our songs should be taken first not the yahoo's that walk in late. Oh well that is my opinion guess that is why I have this blog for lol. So peeps I will see you all tonight looking forward to it. But...... I am not staying late! :) Love all around!

1 comment:

blue genie said...

we have guests coming though...can't show Missy a lame time!
i am leaving town at 6 in the morning, so no not too late, but still a good time right?