Friday, June 26, 2009

yayyyyy Friday!

Hot Damn it is Friday! Last night we got in a nice ride and a few drinks down at the Moony. I have a fun filled weekend planned and I hope it is as good as I imagine! Tonight we might ride to take part of a bit of Hogfest tonight, but it looks like rain. Tomorrow we have a full day! Dog to the groomers, Nicfest, then Hogfest. Boy DD & Kelly we are going to have a ball! Then next week on Friday, yayyyy tattoo time! Yes I found a place for another! LOL Need to get it drawn up instead of just in my head now! Details, Details! Well everyone have a great weekend! Love all around!

2 comments:

Blasé said...

I'm just glad you don't have that cigarette lit. Whew!

~M~ said...

LOL thanks for the comment, ya ya I know drunk smoking lol. It was 2am and well and I just wasn't paying attention! Never got lit that way though. See smart drunk girl lol!