Monday, June 29, 2009

Stalker Walker......

Hey all! Well so this weekend, hmmm how shall we start lol! Well Friday night took it easy I was saving it up for Saturday! Saturday went and listened to Eli Manor at the Nicfest. It was a beautiful day and enjoyed the sun and listening to our good friends. Then we went home to get ready to ride down to Hogfest. Perfect day for it, but damn allergies and the fuckin mosquito's! LOL Well I didn't win the Harley but hell there is next year. But I was entertained. People that know me know I like to constantly be entertained that is a reason why I have such colorful friends, I bore easily. DD & Kels were telling some stories about their time they had the weekend before and one of the stories was a woman that kind of walked or skipped around the dance floor without an expression on her face, coming in close proximity of everyone. You would have to see the dance and have Kelly or DD to tell the story for it to be more funny. I am telling it leading up to what happened. So Kelly and DD were acting like this woman dancing around like her all over the dirt road we were sitting by and it made me laugh and the men we were with were like what the hell are they doing? So later in the evening when the band finally started up I told DD and Kelly come on let's go on the dance floor and do your stalker walker dance. Sounded like an entertaining thing to do since I was getting totally bored at this point. Well DD decided if she didn't pee before we did the dance she just might tinkle in her pants LOL. So we head to the trailer to let her go and as she was coming down the stairs she took the last step and sprained her ankle. This was a huge bummer but what was funny about it is she pouted and told all of us "now I don't get to do my stalker walker, I want to do my stalker walker!" So our night didn't turn out they way we wished it had for sure, but DD sweets you still gave me my story. I sure wished I got to go home when you did. Damn I didn't sleep a wink not even after chugging that partial pitcher of Cactus Juice! It was fucking COLD I even had my clothes on including two shirts and my leather coat. So we didn't sleep a bit! But Hell the music was good! So Tim & I got up about 6:30 in the morning and packed up and left. It was brisk so we stopped for breakfast before heading in town. When I got home I crashed until like 2 pm. Damn I don't do well with a lack of sleep! So Sunday I was dead to the world and hell probably looked like hell too! I did however go on the net with Tim and found my tattoo! It rocks! Can hardly wait to show it off. Looking forward to Friday girls! DD I hope you are doing ok today? :( poor accident prone DD. Love all around!
Thought for the day:
Live, Love, Laugh!

3 comments:

French Fry said...

Let's see the tat you picked out!

~M~ said...

You will see it in dur time. That is when it is on my skin! I gaurantee it is gonna be good! smooches :) Well text you a pic on Friday when it is done. number 6 here we come! :) boy it is getting hard to have all of these hidden you know. LOL

French Fry said...

LOL I can imagine it is getting difficult to hide them all....so tell me where this one is going?