Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Hump day again.....

Hello all! I know it has been a while since I blogged I have been so busy with work! I had an awesome weekend. I hope all of you did as well! DD, Kelly and Kimmy came over and helped put up our new gazebo and plant flowers. Yes I did plant flowers! Thanks to my great friends and support group. Kimmy and I went and bought all of them and then the girls especially my sweet Kelly helped me plant them. They look beautiful! I had a relaxing weekend at home and it was much needed to stay home and get all my house work things done. I am always playing on weekends and then my home gets neglected. Last night was my dance performance. Thank you Kelly, DD, and my family for coming to see me, your support means alot. Kelly I just don't think since you stopped teaching me that I actually feel I confidently know the whole dance! So when I am up there dancing I am so concentrating on my feet and I forget to smile! My husband said I look like a pissed off clogger. LOL. Oh well the smiling is secondary to getting my dance correct! I hate month end at work lol because then I don't blog like I should be! So..... with that being said I will try to be a daily blogger again! Love all around!
Thought for the day:
Remember always be yourself!

2 comments:

D.D. said...

Michelle, You didn't look up or smile but you impressed me. I haven't seen you clog for a while but I was impressed with your feet...I can tell that you have been working hard. U did awesome!! U know I wouldn't shit you either...Everytime I see u, you have improved, so your doing something right. Keep up the good work and the smile will come. All in time my sweets, all in time. Maybe if you had that one teacher that quit cuz she was burnt out...lol Just kidding Kelly

blue genie said...

Hey, it's not that I am burnt out, its my work schedule and you know it! Michelle, you did so good last night! I am sure with only three of you up on stage, it can be very nerve racking! very impressive, VERY IMPRESSIVE! You may not have looked up, but your technique was RIGHT ON!! I was like, "wow, look at her feet!" Great job sweety, I miss you! I must confess that is the one class that I really do miss, not just the students of the class but all the fun times we had in the classroom! Maybe one day again...maybe.