Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Hogfest!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh hell ya DD this weekend is Hogfest and Nicfest we will be attending both! I will be so stoked if you and Kelly come along for all the fun! Damn we will have a good time. We have a ticket to try to win a Harley on Saturday so wish me luck! Oh the wedding I left out a funny story. I got well kinda of smashed. Of course I didn't eat the wonderful wedding dinner or the scrumptious cake, oh no I got to drinking and from the number of limes in the bottom of my glass I had quite a few I would say! That is the way I keep track of my drinks now, the lime count! So I get ready to leave and I get to the damn car and I am like holy hell where the fuck are my keys. I clip them on to my purse so I am thinking who in the fuck is being funny! I walk back in the reception and I tell random people I can't find my keys! They tell me Johnny had a set looking if anyone was missing some. I look and look for Johnny and I can't find him so I walk back in the bar and my keys were on this chair and someone says are these yours? Well that isn't the chair I was sitting on so who the hell knows how they got there! Then I get back out to my car start it and then want my phone so I can call Tim to beg him to go to Drake's with his hammered wife. Where the fuck is my phone, for goodness sakes! Now those limes are making some sense if you know what I mean. So I go back in there and say now I can't find my damn phone, of course by this time everyone probably thinks I am funny and they tell me there is one at the bar so I go in and yipppeee that was my phone. Who the hell remembers how my damn fucking phone got out of my purse but shit I am lucky. I get back to the car and go to light my cigarette and for fuck sakes if I don't have a fuckin lighter!!!!!! Thank goodness someone next to me in the parking lot has a fricken lighter! Now I know I didn't lose the lighter we all know lil miss Dorie uses your lighter and you never see it again! The Clepto! So I thought I would share my story with you today for those of you that think that I am not the one that ever does something stupid while she is drinking! I am just a closet stupid girl! Hey I am just proud I didn't do any bar Olympics because I was wearing stiletto's and a flippen dress! Love all around! Smooches babies!

5 comments:

French Fry said...

Oh Mish! You are so funny! I'm not sure you should have been driving anywhere! LOL. I'm glad you had a good time and i'd love to see some pics of all these good times since I'm not there in person!
Love you!
have fun this weekend...I'm jealous!!

Billy O said...

You need to get with Kelly. She set up a tattoo appointment for Friday the 3rd of July at 12:00...his book was still open after that. So if you want to get one on the same day, then call and make an appointment with Craig.

~M~ said...

:) no I shouldn't be driving sometimes but I am careful promise ;) I don't know Craig is an awesome tattoo artist but he is soooooo fuckin slow, he dilly dallies so lippen much I don't know if I want to spend 10 hours at a shop! LOL

blue genie said...

I think that since I have the first appointment, It might go a little bit faster....maybe I am wrong. Here is the thing though, like John said last night, yeah he is slow, but he's fuckn good and he doesnt draw on you like a fricken chalkboard! that makes it not hurt as bad! well i hope you come around and at least check it out while i am there,...and for fuck sakes, whats better than hanging out with me and DD all fricken day? Come on mish, DO IT!!!!!

blue genie said...

if you don't do it, you'll be missing out!!!! PLEASE!