Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Hump Day......

Paula Pooh where are you??????? We need to go shopping for leathers! Come on sweetie map out some shopping time I want you to ride! Any weekend you name it. So tonight is bachlorette night. Should be a good time, I am looking forward to the girl night out! Kelly I am so glad you love DD's tattoo she was so excited to honor you in that way! Now it is our turn! Tim and DD will have to watch us get ours! So Kelly you better be researching what you want because I think next weekend we should just do it! Well peeps see some of you tonight! Love all around!
Thought for the Day:
To get something you never had you have to do something you never did.

3 comments:

blue genie said...

Hey mish...going out of town this weekend and next weekend we have plans to check out the Nic Fest and watch John John and the boys rock out! Then the next weekend is 4th of July...can we get one next Sunday? Other wise I don't see it happening until the 2nd week of July!

kel

blue genie said...

nope, wait can't do the July 11th either...My cousins wedding is that night..I would hate to plan a tat the DAY of her wedding...i want one, oh yes I want another tat! when oh, when? gunna have to be a Sunday somewhere in there..is that possible?

kel

~M~ said...

We will find a date no worries about that! :) I am sure he works Sunday we will have to find out!