Monday, June 8, 2009

Monday...........

Hi all! Well I have been so bad this year with blogging I know. It seems like I have been uninteresting of late. So back to last week, Thursday we went riding to Glenrock to the wind farm. Have any of you seen the wind farm? It is really cool I wished the weather would have been better it was a bit chilly and actually after stopping for a drink and when heading home we got caught in rain. So when I finally got to the Moonlight that night I was soaking wet! Come on Summer I am tired of this cloudy, cool, rainy weather! Friday night we had pizza night and Kimmy and Marcus came by and sat on the patio with me & Tim. Saturday Tim and I got to go to a poker run. Too bad the wind was so terrible. We started at the RV place and I pulled a Ace of Diamonds, good start. Then we road up to the Mountain to that restaurant up there and I pulled a King of Diamonds. It was really chilly on the mountain. Then we went to Lots of Stuff and the cards went down hill from there I pulled a 2 of clubs. I didn't pull much better of a card at the Sunset either! So we didn't win the poker hand but we sure had a good time. We ended back at the RV place and listened to the band for a bit and then headed to the Moonlight to see any or all of my peeps that wanted to show up! Lucky for me most of all my peeps came out! I had a blast at the Moonlight. I had the sillies and I just relaxed an had a great time. I didn't even get drunk and still had fun laughing, dancing and joking around. We had a few good laughs like throwing the salt over our shoulder and me salting the hell out of Kim. Then salting Theresa's chair and she puts lotion on and is rubbing it in and says "why is there salt all over everything?" I just laughed of course she wanted to beat us! Well when I left the table on two occasions DD melt the bottom of my straws so I couldn't drink out of them. One of those times for the life of me I couldn't figure out why my straws kept floating to the top and wouldn't stay down in my drink! Too Funny. Then when Theresa left to the bathroom we decided it was time for silly picture opportunities. We have done bathroom silly pics before and since we haven't done them for so long we figured what the hell lets go! So we quietly snuck in the bathroom and DD climbed on the toilet to look over the stall at Theresa and when she went to take the pic her cell phone said "say CHEESE" then we both started laughing but you know the kind of laugh that is under her breath so it sounded like DD was crying. So sweet Theresa not even looking up said "honey u okay?" and DD responds with "yes" and Theresa says "you don't sound fine." Our sweet Theresa! In the mean time DD takes two more photos and again we hear the famous say cheese while at this point Theresa starts blowing her nose which makes us laugh even harder! When Theresa starts to open her stall door I quickly shut our door and put my feet on the toilet and using my back against the door to hold myself up so my feet won't be on the ground. If Theresa happens to look down she would know my shoes for sure! Well we got caught she said we were mean bathroom people and she would never be nice to someone in the bathroom again!!!! It was all in fun and we had some good laughs, DD laughed so hard she forgot to breath a few times! Then are sweet little Blue Genie didn't leave us without her entertaining side. The Song Janie's got a gun by Aerosmith comes on. Even though it is the second time it had this time was more funny. Apparently her and DD made up a dance while we were all on our way to Deadwood. So when the part Janie's got a gun and it make a pow sound Kelly is sneaking around the bar hiding behind all kinds of objects and people to pop up and stick out her pretend gun to the exact lyrics. At one point she even did a tuck and roll on the floor and came back up with her finger pistol. Then the other good part of their dance is when the lyrics say run away run away run away from this pain, they both run in place to the exact beat. So this makes me and John really laugh! Both my girls crack my ass up! Well after the bar Tim went home and me, DD and Kelly went to Taco Bell before calling it a night. We had more giggles on the way there and back we always have so much fun together! DD and Kelly spent the night at my house and I didn't get my ass out of bed the next day to say goodbye before they left! Launa came over on Sunday morning though before she went to work. She got to have coffee with me and see me at my worst appearance ever. I am surprised she didn't get up and run! LOL The rest of the day was mostly nothing went to the store and then Tim & I were a couple of couch potatoes! Well Love all around had a great weekend. Smooches!


Though for the day:

"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...it's about learning how to dance in the rain."




No comments: