Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Good Morning..... ;)

Good Morning Peeps. I had an awesome weekend. Friday night I went to Susie's family Bridal Shower and had a great time. She is so nervous and excited to get married! Saturday DD, Tim and Kim and I ran around looking at tattoo shops and we ended up at one that did a tattoo for Tim of his four aces and DD got one in honor of Kelly for their anniversary. This tattoo artist did an amazing job on both of them. Even John will be getting one from him next Monday. DD's is an ankle bracelet tattoo that has Kelly's initials in a scrolled heart with the words 4 ever & always wrapped around the ankle. It is beautiful! So we enjoyed a full day at the tattoo shop but it was all worth it. Sunday just did house hold chores and relaxed. So all n all the weekend was a good one. This week is going to be crazy. Tonight we are going to see Julian's new baby boy, tomorrow night is Susie's bachlorette party and then Thursday night we ride and then Friday I took the day off to help with Wedding plans. Susie is getting married Saturday. Sunday is Theresa's and Seany's one year anniversary! Wow what a loaded week! Well Peeps gotta get back to work! Love all around!
Thought for the day:
Take life day by day not to waste it!

1 comment:

blue genie said...

DD's tat is beautiful! I cried when she sent me pics! I absolutely love the heart...I can't wait to get a new tat myself! I would love the heart, maybe on my heart, then she'll always be near ;) I love you Dorthea Darlene...here's to 5 more years (actually, the rest of our lives!) Thank you timmy and Mish for taking care of my Mama while I was gone....seems like she neverhad a dull moment!

kel