Wednesday, November 5, 2008

What a Hell of a Concert!!!

Well Buckcherry didn't disappoint me at all! That concert was awesome!!!!! I had a great time! It has been about 9 years since I have gone to a concert! Last concert I went to was Def Leppard. Of course Crazy Bitch was the last song he played and boy was it good! The pictures I took with my phone sucked can't even tell what they were! Damn! The night started out with drinks at the Moonlight and then heading to the concert. We ended up with an extra ticket that we had to sell last minute so we didn't get to the event center unil 7 and had to wait in a LONG ASS line! They separated the lines for men and women so men out numbered women so when I got inside I had to wait for Tim so we missed the first band Saving Abel. I heard a bit of it while we were in the drink line but I didn't mind I was there to hear Buckcherry. So it rocked the house! Now I sit here with the sound of white noise still in my ears and I am tired because I didn't sleep worth a shit because of the white noise in my ears but HELL it was all worth it!!!!! Thank you for all of you the went with me and enjoyed the night! Love all around!!!!

1 comment:

French Fry said...

Wow the pics at the tattoo shop and sounds like you had a great night. I'm so jealous! LOL. Glad you had a good time!
Love ya,
Kelli