Monday, November 17, 2008

I wanna be a rock star!

Well I will never be a Rock Star but I will certainly party like one. Today is Scott Wesley's birthday, so everyone join me in saying Happy Birthday, Scott! Birdie's is coming up Wednesday. This weekend was a good one. Friday night we went out and met at the Moonlight and had some drinks and just chilled and then decided to go to the Beacon for some dancing. And boy did we ever! Tim and I danced almost every song I had one drink the whole time we were there and we closed the place down! Dorie, Scott, Tim and I went for breakfast afterwards and had a good time, we got home at 3:30 in the morning! Thanks to Scott and the missing keys! LOL I woke up at 7 am Saturday morning thinking damn why can't I sleep in! So shit Tim and I got up met Bobbie Jo, Tommy, Bobby and his wife for lunch at The Border. Well we accidentally met up with them there they just happened to be there at the same time as us but we all ended up having a few drinks all together and having a blast. Yes, for any wondering Boobs and I had a huge heart to heart and we are back to the way things should be. Then Tim and I were off to the tattoo shop to get my newest art. I think this one is my last I have no more ideas of where I would like to put one. Five is that enough? hmmmm who knows with me I change my mind like my panties. After sitting for three hours for my tattoo and having roughly 4 hours of sleep I was pretty tired but we decided to go listen for a very short time to Tommy & Bobby play out in Mills. Boob's boyfriends is an awesome guy and he is very very talented musically. Tim & I were impressed and had a good time. Then when we got home it was couch city, WOW was I tired. Sunday we got up got ready did the grocery store thing then went and met Boobs, Tommy, Bobby, & Dorie for lunch at Sidelines. Then when we found out Blue Genie & Billy "O" were at the Moony we decided to go over there. We had a great time! I have the greatest friends! Bobbie it was awesome seeing you. I am proud of you for straightening your life up and finding a man that actually treats you like you should be treated! Tommy is awesome and he treats you like a lady and lets you be you! Love that! So here is to one Hell of a weekend! Love all around!


Thought for the day:


Being spiteful is never a way to handle a disagreement.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yesterday was fun...thanks for joining us! I sure am paying for it today though....my tummy is sooooo mad at me!!