Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy Monday....

Happy Monday! Happy Birthday my little Blue Genie! Everyone wish Kelly Michelle a very happy birthday!!!! Love you girlie! Tomorrow night is the big event! I can't wait Buckcherry here we come! Should be a good time! I had a relaxing weekend fighting off a cold I took it easy and rested. Halloween night Tim and I and the girls stayed home and watched Horror movies. Then Saturday I did absolutely NOTHING. It felt good to do nothing! Sunday I cleaned the house, did the laundry and then went to the tattoo shop on the motorcycle to have pictures done outside the shop. We had about 13 bikes and all of us riders to take a picture for the web site. It was fun. The pictures are really good I will post them as soon as Timothy Wayne emails them to me. I love this time change it feels like you have an extra hour to sleep! Now I will be hating it this evening because it will feel like work is lasting extra long! LOL Well love all around!!!!
Thought for the day:
YOU can't please everyone so don't let criticism hurt you.

No comments: