Wednesday, November 26, 2008

One more day until Turkey!!!!


Good Morning my little Peeps! Tomorrow is the feast! Mmmmmmm Turkey! Last night we went by the tattoo shop to see my darling birdie and I got a glimpse of Desiree's tattoo boy is is nice! Seany was to get one too last night but I only got a pic of Dezi's. Then Tim and I stopped by to have a drink at the Moony and we ran into Dorie, Suzie, DD, & Kelly, they were all going to see the last performance of the Eli Manor Band. Eli Manor Band is Tim's childhood best friends and Julian's son. We wished we could of gone but on a work night staying out until 2 am just doesn't make me feel so good! Thanks for forwarding the pic of them DD! Hope you all had fun! Well all of you I love ya! Hope you all have a fabulous Thanksgiving! I will think of you all!


Thought for the day:


Live everyday like it is your last!

No comments: