Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Tuesday.....

Hi all. How is the start of your week? I wanted to stay in bed today! Thank goodness Thanksgiving is coming up I will get 4 days off from work! woooo hooooo! Paula and I are leaving after Thanksgiving dinner and heading to Colorado for Christmas Shopping and relaxation! Paula and I did this the year before last and had a ball! We would shop until 5 or so have a bit of dinner and then sit in the hotel lounge until we were silly and then wander back to our room and crash to do it all over again the next day! I am so looking forward to this! What are all of your Thanksgiving plans? I can't believe how fast Christmas is coming up on us! I love the holidays just think last year I was in sunny California! Wow how time flies....... Love all around!
Thought for the day:
Life is too short to hold grudges.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My Thanksgiving plans always include Casper College Thunderbird basketball games....this has always been somewhat of a tradition in the Gardner home ever since I can remember. Thanksgiving would be the same without some hot, sweaty basketball players...well thats what I use to think, now I just think they are all PUNK KIDS!! HaHa. hope you and Paula hve fun, give her a big hug for me!!!

luv ya!