Thursday, November 13, 2008

Ready to Party???

Wow do I have to ask? Looking forward to tomorrow night to cut loose!!!! We all want to do karoake, so tell me Billy "O" & Blue Genie is Chatters still a NO NO to you two? I am so looking forward to having our whole gang present to party like old times. So let's get a plan set in motion and go balls to the wall! Rest up because I feel a wild night coming on! NO Drama, no whinning, and no party poopers! So love all around see you tomorrow!
Thought for the day
Laughter makes the world a happier place.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i know that you all LOVE to sing at Chatters...but you the owners really stepped over the line talking about my personal life...I like to go out to places that I can be myself and my foolish actions will not be discussed past the door...I don't feel comfortable going there AT ALL. You know how the saying goes, cross me once your fault, cross me again, my own fault. Sorry I don't think its best for me to set myself up for trouble. and the main problem is the problem starts at Chatters and ends up in the hands of the children's father who loves to find any dish he can...NOPE...not gonna happen. you all ave to understand, they dind't FUCK with your life, you get to go there and have fun, we go there and only get JUDGED!!! I know I know, I shouldn't care what other say or think of me, but really it's the kids dad..so not only does that shit hurt me, it hurts them. NOT GOOD PEOPLE who own that fucker, NOT GOOD!!

~M~ said...

well we are finding another karoake spot cause we all want to have fun and we care about u two and don't want to go somewhere u feel uncomfortable so now worries! Love ya.

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU!!!!! WE WANT 2 C U ALL 2!!!!!!! SMOOCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!