Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Shit

Sorry everyone for not blogging. I have been slammed at work!!!!! The Concert rocked I can hardly wait to see Buckcherry again! Thursday night we went and watched the game at the Moonlight. I found my new team! The Browns! Have you seen their fucking quarter back? Brady is fucking HOT! I will watch football from now just to see his fine ass! Friday night we relaxed at home and then Saturday had to do Coed. Sunday was Tim's grandmothers 80th birthday!!!! Wow huh! Don't think with my lifestyle I will make to 80 but woooo hoooo for her! Well Friday night we have no kids hmmmmmm what should we do? I feel like painting the town red wonder if my better half does????? Love all around!
Thought for the day:
If it seems to good to be true it probably is!

No comments: