Thursday, September 20, 2007

Zug, Zug Launa....



Zug Zug Launa, ha-ha have you ever seen the movie Caveman? It is a comedy from the 80's. The main character which is Ringo Starr is in love with a cave girl and her name is Launa so that is where I got the term Zug Zug Launa.


I met Launa at my favorite hang out she is the bartender/bar maid. Launa is a real addition to my circle of friends. Launa is my strong friend, she is a single mother and she works full time and still is an awesome mother. Launa loves the arts she loves to go to plays and musicals and invites me along to enjoy them with her and her daughter. Launa is quite the beauty (see she even looks good without makeup!) and talk about a bod, shit that girl is built like a brick shit house. How does one fit in exercise with a life as busy as hers I will never know! Launa is a genuine person and I feel extremely lucky to have her as a friend. Know any single men out there that can handle a strong woman that is independent but will love you like no other. Well let Launa know! (she likes the cowboy type!) Launa I admire how you know what you want out of life and you will not stop until you have it the way you want it!

The thought for the day:

Remember that great love and great achievements involve great risk.

No comments: