Monday, September 17, 2007

What happens on the patio stays on the patio!

This weekend was good. You know life is good.... I sit back sometimes and just watch everyone having a good time on the patio and think to myself, "my life is so rich!". I have the greatest friends and every time we are all together no matter what we are doing we have such a good time.

Friday night Boobs came in to town, I cried when I found out she was moving but you know it hasn't been as bad as I thought, we have actually grown closer now that she lives 3 1/2 hours away. Why? because every other weekend she comes to stay with me and we spend more time together like this then we did when she actually lived here. When I am asked "how did you meet Boobs (Bobbie)?" I always say I picked her up in the bar. Which really isn't that far off, I met her in the bar and we became fast friends. The reason I love Bobbie (Boobs her nickname would of been so awkward placed here ha-ha) is because from the day I met her I could be my total self and when I feel that comfortability with someone I know they are going to be a close friend. I feel that with all my friends that I am close with, isn't that the way we should all pick our bff's? Unconditional love isn't that what life is about? When Boobs is around I can always cut loose and be as crazy or as noncrazy as I want too and that is true with all my friends but you know for some reason Bobbie really pulls out my inner wildness. Bobbie loves to sing with me to the juke box, the radio, our i pods or even to the music in the Grocery Store! What you got to love about Bobbie is when she is drunk or not drunk for that matter she kind of makes up her own lyrics or she just improvises because she doesn't know them not sure which! So being me..... I print out the lyrics to the songs we love to sing and I give them to Bobbie and say here you go doll learn these! Anal? ya maybe a little, neither of us can sing that well but shit at least we will sing it right! I wanna be a rock star right Boobs? ;0) So this weekend instead of sticking only to the patio, we ended up downstairs with mine, Billy "O"s & Blue Genie's daughters and my daughters friend singing Karaoke. I am sure my 14 year old daughter at first wanted us to go away but after a while they were joining in with us and actually picking songs for us to sing! Britney Spears & Joan Jett would of just loved our concert! So in honor of our Karaoke evening I spent with my bff's Boobs, Billy "O", Blue Genie, Paula & my sweet Theresa that was there in spirit only; here is some of the lyrics to Ya-Ya. Gotta love it right girls? or maybe not......


Sitting here la la waiting for my ya ya
uh huh uh huh (sing it Billy "O")


Baby hurry don't make me worry
uh huh uh huh. (sing it again Billy "O" just think no spoon for a microphone this time!"

The shit we sing when we are polluted!


Well summer is almost gone...... So our nights on the patio making great memories will have to be coming to an end until next year. My neighbors will probably be glad to hear that! ha-ha. So the new saying for my patio has become "What happens on Tim & Michelle's patio, stays at Tim & Michelle's patio!" I don't know girls do you think we can top this summer's patio wildness next year? I think that might be a tough one to accomplish! I would probably be beat to death if I disclosed anything on this blog that has happened on the patio! So I will stick with the new rules and not disclose too much anyway!

I will leave you a thought for the day:

Friends are like balloons; once you let them go, you can't get them back.
So I'm gonna tie you to my heart so I never lose you.

No comments: