Friday, September 21, 2007

TGIF

I am so glad it is Friday, this week has just been a week from HELL. Last night though was a much needed escape, Thanks Theresa, Seany, Dorie & my better half.... Tim. Wow I can't believe I am not even hung this morning it is probably because I promised to go home at 9 if we went. So at 9:37 after a few drinks and only $4.00 in the juke box I went home before my nose was even numb, can you believe it? Today is going to be a good day I can tell I am not even tired, even though I didn't quite go to sleep when I went to bed! ;0) hmmmm

I love Fridays, especially around 4 o'clock when the emails, texts or calls start coming, "Hey Mish what's the game plan for tonight?" Am I the party planner? I would like to think so, and we all have a good time no matter if we hang out on the patio, throw darts at the Moonlight, belly up to the bar, or my all time favorite go dancing! It always seems like our night starts out very casual we all sit down get our first drink there is a calmness almost a serenity and then I have a second drink and then I hear the juke box playing (and we all know how I am when it isn't playing the songs I think it should be playing) and then the money is getting passed to me to load the juke box up right and then usually all hell breaks loose! LOL Not in a bad way of course in a good way. Like Boob's always says the Bar it's an adult playground anything goes!

Unfortunately this weekend I don't get to party like a Rock Star. :( Tonight Timothy Wayne is photographing the Oil Bowl (Go Kelly Walsh!) and I am baking birthday cakes. Yes cakes like in more then one, my daughter turns 14 and I have to have two parties tomorrow for her, one for the family and one for 12 little teenage girls. Thank goodness only two of them are spending the night! hmmmm maybe since Boobs is coming in to town maybe we should all be at my house and show those teenage girls how we do Karaoke! Love shack baby! Well girls Boobs will be here I would say about 8 or so, so we will see what the game plan is for later. I don't know if Tim could take another weekend when he comes home from work and finds all these drunk women on the patio! Well come to think of it he might not mind, some of my friends have a hard time keeping covered up all the time! (you know who you are) Exhibitionists! I wouldn't change one damn thing about any of my friends, I love you all just the way you are! Like I said before everyone is normal until you get to know them! And seriously who would want to hang out with people that were boring? Life is to short not to have a good time! Like I always say I like my friends with a little snot in em!

My thought for the day:
Life is an opportunity, benefit from it. Life is a beauty, admire it. Life is a dream, realize it. Life is a challenge, meet it. Life is a duty, complete it. Life is a game, play it. Life is a promise, fulfill it. Life is sorrow, overcome it. Life is a song, sing it. Life is a struggle, accept it. Life is a tragedy, confront it. Life is an adventure, dare it. Life is luck, make it. Life is life, fight for it!-
Mother Teresa







4 comments:

French Fry said...

Well Michelle your weekend sounds busy even if it isn't all fun and adult games. I don't envy you one bit with the 12 teenage girls but the rest sounds like a total party weekend and that sounds great! Make sure you take lots of pics of the party and the adult party as well. I'd love to see you girls living it up. And that seems like as close as I'm going to get to partying with you for awhile anyway!
love ya,
Kelli

~M~ said...

ha-ha the camera shall come out this weekend, so we will try to be rated G! Just kiddin, we usually are really presentable in all photos taken. (believe that load of crap?) You will be here one day I promise we will work that out! Cheers! M

~M~ said...

ha-ha probably so but I went to Kelly Walsh so I have to cheer them on! By the way they won when I went to school there! Go Green Weenies!!!!!!! Trojans Rule!

Anonymous said...

When I was a senior in highschool, NC didn't win any football games EXCEPT the Oil Bowl! Black and Orange ALL THE WAY!