Thursday, September 13, 2007

Thursday's song in my head......


BuckCherry
Next 2 You


Come to you honey on the east side runnin' and I ain't got time to waste
Jump into the car in the back seat lovin' but your keeping me on the chase
I've been trying all nightlong I put up with your favorite songs all night
Tempted by your tainted love
I surely like for you to come inside my crystal ball what can I do

Is it true what they say you won't give it away
And I don't what to do to next to you, next to you
Every night everyday you just push me away
Tell me what should I do to next to you, next to you
I've been trying all nightlong cause I want to get next to you
I wrote about you baby in this song and I want to get next to you Next to you
Better than koolaid sweet my buttercup baby's got a pretty face I got to have it, it's another bad habit I hope I am not here to late
[Pre-Chorus]

[Chorus]

[Solo]
Spent my money, teasing me honey, what should I do
When you gonna show me?
I think you owe me, come on baby see it through
[Chorus]

1 comment:

French Fry said...

This is a great song! I can truly see why it is your favorite! Well your favorite for today anyway!
Love ya,
FF