Thursday, September 13, 2007

Thank goodness tomorrow is FRIDAY!!!


Bobbie will be here tomorrow! Let the fun begin, ha-ha. I will probably have a lot more to blog about by Monday! Everyone keep Sean in your thoughts he has surgery tomorrow, so Theresa won't be at the party Saturday unless Sean feels well enough. Billy "O" and Blue Genie, did you figure out how to use a blog yet? Well today I will post your picture in honor of my two sisters! Happy Thursday!

Let me leave you with a thought for the day:


People come into your life for a Reason, a Season or a Lifetime.


When you know which one it is for a person, you will know what to do
for that person.
When someone is in your life for a REASON, it is usually to meet a need
you have expressed. They have come to assist you through a difficulty,
to provide you with guidance and support, to aid you physically,
emotionally, or spiritually. They may seem like a Godsend, and they are!
They are there for the reason you need them to be. Then, without any
wrongdoing on your part, or at an inconvenient time, this person will
say or do something to bring the relationship to an end. Sometimes they die.
Sometimes they walk away. Sometimes they act up and force you to take a stand.
What we must realize is that our need has been met, our desire
fulfilled, their work is done. The prayer you sent up has been
answered, and now it is time to move on.
Some people come into your life for a SEASON, because your turn has
come to share, grow, or learn. They bring you an experience of peace,
or make you laugh.
They may teach you something you have never done. They usually give you
an unbelievable amount of joy. Believe it! It is real! But, only for a season.

LIFETIME relationships teach you lifetime lessons: things you must
build upon in order to have a solid emotional foundation. Your job is
to accept the lesson, love the person, and put what you have learned to
use in all other relationships and areas of your life.
It is said that love is blind but friendship is clairvoyant.

Thank you for being a part of my life.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you Mish! I am so glad that you are one of my LIFETIME friends! You've taught me so much since we became so close, I can't imagine life with out you! I thank you for all you have done for me and my famiy!!

~M~ said...

Back at you, babe. I am glad you finally caved in and weren't to SCARED to party with me! Ha-ha! We have the rest of our live's to make that lifetime. Imagine all the fun we have yet to discover! Cheers!