Monday, September 24, 2007

Monday's Suck!

Here it is Monday again! I had an awesome weekend and by the looks of the weather today it was the last we will probably see of the patio until next year! (Damn!) Boobs came into town and like usual she was a huge addition to our fun. I took some good pictures this weekend so I am sure I will be putting some new ones up on this blog really soon (Sean you better look out!) ha ha! I came unprepared today to the blog and I don't have an idea to write about today, but I have something in mind for tomorrow! So everyone have a great Monday! Thought you might like this pic of my cat Maury, the kids just love to torture the poor thing!

Thought for the day:
Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile.

3 comments:

French Fry said...

Thanks for blogging today even though you were unprepared! Ha ha. Can't wait to see the pics from the weekend and I'm sure they will very g rated...ha ha.
Love ya,
Kell

~M~ said...

I am sure everyone can tell just by my lazy blog I over did it this weekend! Too tired to even blog! I know I know I am a whimp! Try to hang with some professionals yesterday! Tomorrow will be better, and hopefully the pics turn out as good as I remember them! M

Anonymous said...

You write very well.