Monday, May 18, 2009

Who in the fuck's Jenna???

Friday night Timmy had to set up so we spend a quiet evening at home. Saturday Tim worked all day and night so I had a relaxing day of taking my Jeep in for a new windshield (thanks Dorie for the ride :) ), grocery shopping, and then getting my nails done. That afternoon when I am getting really bored DD texts me and said hey your spouse is working my spouse is working wanna mow the lawn???? Hope you all remember the drunk mowing the lawn story! lol So after I get my dance studio picture done DD comes over and hangs out. I got a bucket of margaritas and she is sipping on a few drinks until our lovers come home. Well we are all sitting on the patio when I start getting texts from a Jenna. The texts is hey what are you guys doing, going out tonight??? I am like hmmmmm who the fuck is Jenna? I ask Tim do you remember me meeting a Jenna and getting her number???? Well anyone that knows me well knows when I am drunk and a woman compliments me we become fast friends and I usually end up putting them in my phone only to later go who in the fuck is that??? I know I know pay attention right?!? I even ask Dd and Kelly at this point anytime we been out did I meet a Jenna? Of course smart ass Dd said ya it is probably some girl that said "hey you are a good dancer want to trade digits?". Boy she knows me well. haha So DD & Kelly suggest texting her back to send pics of her partying after we have already exchanged two texts and I am still clueless and a bit embarrassed I don't recall someone that knows me and is so nice. When the picture comes in we all really laugh when I say "Hey, isn't that Jennifer?" So...... I guess I got her number one night and was maybe too drunk to type her whole name???? Who knows with me! So when Jennifer texts me during all this and says I will give you some stories to use on your blog I felt like saying oh sweetheart you already did without even knowing it! So Jennifer I hope you read this to see how really retarded I sometimes can be! Sunday Tim and I had an awesome day. Tim went out in the morning and took pictures of The Eli Manor Band for publicity stuff and then all of us went riding. What a gorgeous day! We rode to Glenrock then out to the Sunset Grill. So I got a lot of sun and fresh air. Sunday we found out about a couple of friends that were in a boating accident at Alcova Saturday, so if all of you could through in a prayer for them their names are Charlie and Alan. Charlie was suppose to ride with us yesterday and it broke my heart to find out why he hadn't returned our texts. So I hope they both have a speedy recovery and the other two persons that were injured that day that I don't personally know. I hope all of you had a great weekend. Love all around! Smooches!
Thought for the day:
Don't drink and text!

1 comment:

blue genie said...

HaHaHa, good times, GREAT MEMORIES!