Monday, May 4, 2009

Monday Monday

Hello Everyone! Hope you all had a great weekend!!! It was much too short for me working these dances I really don't get much of a weekend! :( Well last week was uneventful didn't do much went down Thursday for a couple of drinks and then Friday night I guess that was eventful LOL. We went on a poker run. Boy did I get trashed. Stopped by the Moony first then off to Karst then to the Horseshoe, Chatters, Frosty's, then to Taylors where I won the low dice hand. A whole whopping $5.00! lol at least it was something right? So after seven drinks and nothing in my stomach I was hammered by the time we went back to the Moony and then the VFW to see Launa & George! So now I know why I do not go out on Friday night when I have to work Saturday night I felt like fucking hell and was not the least bit happy to work! VFW was a blast though and Launa signed us up for the song Chantilly Lace so that was pretty damn funny singing that. You know the Big Bopper talks alot during that song so we felt all a bit silly doing that part but it was all in fun and good for a great laugh. Launa baby now I know your song pretty well... I love the way you love me. Launa loves to sing that one and since that sweetie always sings all mine with me I thought I better learn hers!!!! So back to Saturday, Tim finally fishes my ass out a bed about 9 am because we have to take his car in the shop and as I am walking my hung over ass out my bedroom her walks in Dorie's hung over ass wanting breakfast. So we drop off Tim's Jeep and I fix a big ole breakfast for our hungover ass's! So after breakfast I did a whole lot of nothing until I had to work that night! Sorry my sweet Kelly that I was probably not much fun I felt like a piece of shit that night!!! Sunday we just hung around the house because I still felt like shit. Dorie, Scotty, Marcus, Big John, and Johnny all came by for a while to bs on the patio which was nice. Sunday ended up being a pretty nice day out. Kelli I know girl I will get pics of my leathers I thought about it one time on Friday night and then after all those drinks well...... I forgot! :)So there is my crazy life hope all of you had a good one too! Love all around!
Thought for the day:
Remember no one has the right to Judge anyone unless you are God.

No comments: