Thursday, May 14, 2009

Thirsty Thursday

Hellloooooo! Not a thirsty Thursday for me this time! Tim has College graduation to photograph tonight! :( So I guess I will be thirsty at home! LOL Wooooo Hoooo Paula you are going to come over and plant my flowers???? Just kiddin! I will really do it! Okay Paula baby when you are not traveling the world we are getting your leathers and you are going to put a huge smile on Rich's face when our riding the first Thursday ride which happens in June! You will look like a bad azzzzz biker woman and love it!!! Just had a nice lunch with Zug Zug it has been forever since we had a lunch date it was nice. This damn wind is pissing me off though. Shit it can be summer anytime soon! Come on already!!!! I hate riding when the damn wind is blowing! Me and my hard contacts can't take it. Of course it will be a perfect day on Monday when we all have to work! Isn't that the way it works?!? So this is my last weekend of being out of the fun so next weekend we will party it up like Rock Stars! Well all love all around! kisses to all my peeps!
Thought for the day:
A true friend is someone who reaches for your hand and touches your heart.

2 comments:

blue genie said...

today is SHIT day...Sure Happy Its Thursday! HaHa, heard that from a co-worker and thought it was a good one! I told her that I should start wishing you all SHIT days!

BILLY O said...

THANKS FOR REACHING FOR MY HAND AND GETTING TO MY HEART! YOUR THE BEST OF THE BEST...SMOOCHES!!!!!