Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Hump Day....

Well I am feeling a bit better my throat is still kind of bugging me still. I hate spring colds! That wind sucked yesterday, but the rest of the week is suppose to steadily improve. Summer is finally arriving. I am even going to actually plant flowers this year. This is funny at my house because as some of you might know I have a phobia about getting dirt on my hands or under my nails and I am not fond of gardening. I told the girls this year I was going to do flowers again and Brooke says to me "ya like you will take care of them!". She is right I will be good for the first couple of weeks and water them then after that my girls will end up doing it because they will notice the flowers wilting. I will get this done this year I have made that commitment but I know I am the type of girl if something fun comes up on the weekend I will not do house work or flower planting to go have the fun. I actually have a Mother that does the exact opposite she will have NO fun unless her house, yard, and car are perfection. Shit we are opposite I would never get to have fun because procrastination would ruin that for me!!!!! Oh well when I die no one will remember me for the clean house & car and the up kept yard! Like I always say I truly live my life by the seat of my pants!!!!! Paula thanks for the comment yesterday!!! We need catch up yes! Lunch soon! Hey and you owe me a shopping trip to buy your leathers remember you are going to try riding! Well love all around!!!!!! Smooches! :-*
Thought for the day:
Live your life your way and not someone else's!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know, there are people that will come and plant flowers for a person!! LOL Yes we do need to go shopping, Rich is giving me a bad time. He says I will not go riding with him. I will be out of town next week, so maybe the week after. Take care Paula