Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Tuesday Smoozday....

What is great about Tuesday? Well it is a day off for me from exercise that is a nice thing. I am fighting a cold that began on Sunday so I am not feeling the greatest. Going to take it easy all this week so I feel better by the weekend. One good thing is I haven't been smoking cigarettes. I need to give those bastards up anyhow. I cough all the flippen time. So maybe here soon I will get some power behind me and quit the habit! I know a few others in our group that need to do the same :). Awwww everything that is enjoyable is always bad for you! Hate that! Well all love all around!
Thought for the day:
Don't believe all you hear, spend all you have> > or sleep all you want.

2 comments:

blue genie said...

the best thing about tuesday...it's not MONDAY!!!! Monday's are the longest day ever, and going out the other night made it even longer, but thats ok cuz i slept like a rock last night! I enjoy tuesdays, like i said, it isn't monday!

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear you are feeling badly. Hope you had a great Mother's Day. I did, I spent it with Jesse in Vegas. Time to catch up. Paula