Monday, May 11, 2009

Back it up Back it up....

Beep Beep Beep back it up rewind! Hi all I know I know it has been since Monday since I have bored you with my blabbering LOL. So...... Let's back it up! Monday night nada happened, Tuesday hmmm went for a couple of drinks made it home by 9:30, Wednesday my daughter had a bad day so stayed home with her nice night so we sat on the patio, Thursday night....... hmmm this will need some space. Ready? LOL Here it is.....
After running my daughter up to the mall Thursday night I decided I wanted to go to the Moonlight for a drink. Hadn't spent time with Launa for a while and since everyone was busy I figured Tim and I could sit up at the bar and bs with my Launa and Kimmy. What I thought would be a couple drinks and home at 9 ended up being well you all know me by now.... We arrive sit at the end of the bar with Launa and Kimmy then Marcus walks in, then Jennifer walks in and they sit with us and a guy I work with is sitting by us as well. At first everything was calm sorta boring there are no pool leagues going so it is pretty quiet and I am still thinking to myself oh shit it will be easy being a good girl tonight and making it home by 9 and only having maybe two drinks. I decide to put $5.00 it that too expensive juke box because I can no longer stand it with NO music. So that is when the fun started..... This young kid who has been sitting on the restaurant side of the bar sipping on coffee has decided to get up get a pool stick and stand on the old stage of the bar. I notice him through the glass divider right away and point him out to our side of the bar so everyone can enjoy the entertainment we are about to recieve. He is singing into the pool stick and dancing wildly like he is a rock star on stage at a concert. Now I always liked playing with dolls when I was young, so toying with this guy was like well having a real doll that I could manipulate into doing what I want for the sole purpose of my entertainment. I decided let's have fun with him. I decided to put in songs that would be totally entertaining to see him perform too like Wham's Wake Me Up Before You Go, I Touch Myself, and Beat It! Well he fell right into my hands performing all out with the dancing to match to those tunes. So we decided to get others involved in picking songs to watch our new found rockstar to perform too so we all decided on Britney Spears OOOOPs I did it again. And you know we could 't let him dance by himself so Jennifer and I went out and danced with him. By this time all eyes in the bar including the dart leagues that were going on are watching this guy perform. By this time we are wondering what the hell does Launa put in this coffee. Well the next choice in song didn't work well for us he actually sat down when we played Abba's Dancing Queen. So after feeding a good amount of money in the juke box to watch our marionette perform it was late and time to go home. We had good fun with this kid and we were never really disrespectful to him but I thought and I hoped that he doesn't go to another bar where some asshole would actually beat him up for being different. To each their own I always say. So felt a bit tired on Friday but not bad but we chose the order pizza sit on the couch night for Friday night. We had to run Brooke here and there and that was about it. Saturday we had a Mexican turning of age ceremony that Brooke was in to go to, I know the name of the ceremony but to spell it would be another story. Luckily I am Catholic because I just know from instinct what to do because the whole ceremony was in Spanish. It was beautiful though and I was glad I got to see one. Then Saturday night I had to work my last dance for the season thank goodness I am so tired of working 6 days a week! Poor Tim and Kelly have one more for the season which I am glad I am not helping with because they will work from 7 am until 10 pm. Fuck that!!!!! So I am going to make a mom & daughters day out of that Saturday. :) Sunday was Mother's Day. I woke up at 10:33 am WOWEEEEEE I NEVER sleep like that. I was just exhausted and I am coming down with a cold. EWWWWWW. So once I got the hell out of bed I decided to take a nice hot bath and that is when it came to me bowling, I want to go bowling! Ya and it is Mother's Day I am going to eat some carbs. I deserve one day off from this flippen diet! So I call up Theresa and DD and Kelly to go bowling thought it would be a nice family thing to do. So we went to Sunrise Lanes and DD, Kelly and their kids and Des and my kids all bowl a few games and Marcus and Tim had some beers and watched. We all had an enjoyable time and the burgers are pretty damn good there! Then after taking the kids home to do as they have planned we met down at the Moonlight for a few drinks. Theresa and Sean by this time had came down as well as John John so we ended up having a great time and of course when all are having a great time we don't want it to end sooooo....... Yes you might of guessed if you weren't with us we ended up singing karaoke at the American Legion. I need to take Monday off now and then to really enjoy that American Legion on a Sunday night. It is so much fun there and people that sing are so damn good! We get to hear a whole variety of songs. And this time was especially fun because most of the Moonlight's gang all came with us! So yes I am a bit tired today and a bit ill. But it was all worth it. Have I mentioned before that I have the greatest fucking friends and my life is really spilling over with JOY! I am blessed in family, my job, and my friends. What more could anyone want. So Love all around. Smooches. And yes I will blog everyday this week even if I am a total bore!!!! I have been off track and I am glad to know some of you actually miss when I don't blog. :) I do feel the love......
Thought for the day:
Count your blessings.....

4 comments:

French Fry said...

You are very missed when you don't blog! I'm so glad you had a great weekend. You deserve it!
LOVE YOU!

~M~ said...

Well thanks!!!! Love you as well :)

blue genie said...

Mish, I luv u sooooo much! Last night was a blast and even though we almost didn't go, the Legion was great too! I love to read our stories on the blog, it's nice to get the story from other's point of veiw, and you are a GREAT story teller!!! It really is a high point of my day when I get to "get away" and "go out" while I am sitting at my desk. Sometimes I laugh out loud and I am sure my co-workers are like what the F*@! I am looking forward to this week, and you better keep your promis and write EVERYDAY!!
Love ya!
kel

~M~ said...

See what I mean great friends!!!! Kelly you are such an important part of my life. Your smile just brightens my day when I see it and your laugh makes me laugh. Your story telling is awesome! I never get to see in writing of course but when you tell a story my friend, the animation and exhubrance that goes with it makes me feel that I was actually living the moment with you. I made a promise so I will stick with it :) I am so happy that I started this journey of blogging. It is good to etch the things we have done sorta speak in stone. So we can relive them again and remember those times. Thanks for you and everyone else's support in my new found hobby. It has been a blast for me to do it! smooches