Friday, May 15, 2009

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!



Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday dear Kelli! Happy Birthday to you!!!!!!!!!! Happy Birthday Kelli! Next year you will be hitting the big 4 0 lol, so maybe you will make a trip down here to celebrate. These bitches in Wyoming will show you how to party because in Utah they have NO clue!!!!!! :) So wow how do I cope today???? I am here on a Friday and I am not hungover or tired? How can I function it is totally out my norm???? LOL Soooooo Timmy works all day long tomorrow and tomorrow night! :( So my excitement is to get a new windshield and take my girls to a movie. I am so sick of these fricken truck drivers that don't know what a flippen mud flap is!!!!!!!!!!!!! $222.00 for a windshield that has been beat to hell by thrown rocks! It has even chipped my paint! So hope you all have a great weekend and Kelli I hope your birthday is awesome! Love all my peeps!

1 comment:

French Fry said...

Thanks Mish! I really wish I could be there this year for your 40 but I think I should probably be here for my daughters graduation! :) Thanks for my great birthday wishes!
Love you,
Kelli