Thursday, April 2, 2009

Sad Week.....

Hi all sorry I haven't blogged the work week has been rather depressing. We had to lay off 13 people. We have never in the history of this company had to lay off. So it was very sad to see some friends and work asssociates get laid off. Where I work we are like a big family. It sure made me very thankful for my job and the things I have. This economy better pick up there are so many people out of work. Enough of the depressing. Other then that just been working out and taking it easy. I think this weekend we are probably going to Fort Collins. Tim needs new shocks for the motorcycle and I need some new pairs of jeans. It is sad that I have to go to Colorado to buy clothes because here it sucks! Well hope all of you are having a good week. Love all around!
Thought for the day:
Be thankful for all you have!

No comments: