Friday, April 17, 2009

Door Mat....

Well last night we decided to go have a drink since so many had asked. And if I wouldn't of decided to go out I guess I wouldn't of got to realize that a person that I thought was a friend was just not a friend. It is funny how in life sometimes you get that rude awakening that some people in your life are just in your life for what they can get from you, and when they are done getting what they need from you, you are disposable to them. I sometimes wonder how people like that have a conscience and can actually live with themselves. Well I guess I will never know because I do not use my friends or wipe my feet on them as if they were a door mat. So sometimes I guess there comes a time where you have to brush yourself off and realize you learned a good lesson. So everyone of you that are my real friends cheeeeers! Love ya!

2 comments:

blue genie said...

people only use other people as long as other people allow it....i love you so much, my true friend! Anything I'd ask of you I would give back ten full!!!

French Fry said...

I love you too honey, sometimes those are hard lessons to learn! Just remember I cherish our friendship every day!