Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Tuesday.....

Hi all! Well yesterday would of been my best friends 40th birthday is she would of lived. So Happy Birthday Stacey! Well catch up now! Last week was uneventful we went out for a bit on Thursday and had fun! I have to be bringing my camera! Sheesh no pictures for a long time on the blog. This weekend that just passed we had an out of town prom it went great but those damn things sure eat up my weekend! So Sunday we went out for some afternoon drinks and as you all know me it turned into a midnight type of day! We went to the American Legion, damn that place rocks! I wish I could really sing so when I do get up there to sing I wasn't killing anyone! LOL Yesterday I was crazy busy at work and hung over how fun for me. Today is a gorgeous day! This weekend Tim bought me a new leather set I can hardly get out and ride and show that shit off. It is Harley's new addition to the line for this year only it is called wicked and to say the least it is wicked baby! Damn HOT! So maybe tonight a ride is in order if this weather cooperates that long! Well I know I need to get better at blogging but shit we need some fucking excitement! Well next big event the camera will be out! Who will be the highlight of that night? Any takers? Love all around!
Thought for the day:
Can't every day be a damn party?????

1 comment:

French Fry said...

K its thursday and no pics of your new leather!