Monday, April 6, 2009

Monday Monday

Hi all. I had an awesome weekend I hope you all did as well. Thursday night we went out for a few drinks and ended up having a great time. Of course Friday I was wondering why I went and had that great time! Friday night Tim and I went to the Outback for a great dinner and then spent the remainder of our evening on the couch! Saturday Dorie and I had a girls day. We went to lunch and went to the mall and had a good day. Sometimes I have to take time and just have a girl day. Hmmmmm but I do like being glued to Tim! LOL Then Saturday evening we met DD, Kelly, and for a short time Paula, Birdie and Shaun at the Moony for drinks and darts. When John John arrived we decided to go see Tommy's band and I had a great time! I could of done without the two first acts of LONG drawn out Rap! Mama the band Tommy is in was awesome. There is some real talent in that band! To think they might hit it big and I watched them practice in a garage. Sunday went to breakfast, grocery shopping and then just relaxed the rest of the day so all in all it was an awesome weekend! Hope all of yours was as well! Thanks for all who went out I had a great time! Love all around!

No comments: