Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Good Morning....

Wow the weather is nice finally today. Come on Spring I am so sick of this damn snow! I can't believe it is Easter this weekend. Use to pay more attention to these holiday's when my kids were little. Now they are never home and really I am their last resort of the person they want to spend time with, unless they want money that is. Think this week is going to be pretty quiet. I can hardly wait until we are back into our routines when nice weather gets here. We do a lot less sitting around when the summer arrives. We certainly need to have more camera moments. I seem to forget my camera everytime we go out! And really when is the last time we had the entire group out at one given time. With the dances coming up it will be several weekends before Tim and I will get to have some fun. This is becoming the busy time of year we have 4 dances coming up which eat up my entire weekend! So by the time the weather gets nice I will be really ready to cut loose!!!! So love all around!!!! Smooches!
Thought for the day:
It is easier to light a candle then curse the darkness!!!!

No comments: