Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Bar Olympics.....

Hi all!!!! I was off on Friday and Monday was Hell! So here I am finally blogging. We have some catch up to achieve! So lets start out with Thursday.....

Well Thursday was a Thirsty Thursday and most of the gang came out to embrace that we were all very very thirsty. I don't think there was a sober one out of the bunch of us! You know when we decide to party there is always one of us that does something that I can write about and that we will spend a few years reenacting the act whenever we get a chance. There are a couple of us in our group that seem to fulfill our need for laughter! I won't mention any names you know who you are. So with that being said....... WE all had reached our drunk moment, you know the moment where you are no longer sitting at the table having nice conversations. That moment where everyone is standing up, wandering around the bar, making friends with strangers, singing loudly to the juke box and dancing be it on a chair, the floor or rubbing closely to your girlfriends or even a girl that during your wandering you found to be a soul mate. Come on don't say you don't know those moments be free admit it we all do it! Well..... The girls were all dancing when that moment happened, you know the moment where someone does something priceless and makes you laugh until your stomach hurts. Something about being drunk your friend could actually be hurt but hell isn't everything fucking funny when you are totally polluted? Back to the moment... LOL picture us dancing and one of us that we fondly call birdie is dancing wildly with all of us when the loss of balance begins. Have you ever seen MAD TV where the comedian reenacts the brunette on Desperate House wives falling? Well picture that as I tell you..... Birdie has a full bottle of beer in her hand when she starts waving her one free hand backwards going whoa whoa WHOA! She tumbles backwards rolling over the table behind her then falling onto a chair (at this point whew she is save she is actually sitting) then rolling off the chair and then doing a somersault on the floor ending up laying flat on her back with her beer proudly held high stating oooooopppppppsssss I just fell! The beer starts madly foaming onto the floor and on to Birdies face as the laughter started. Could the laughter be helped at this given point HELL no. Kelly, DD, & Dorie are laughing so hard they are bumping into me laughing uncontrollably holding their stomachs starting to feel pain from laughing so hard and I am doing the same but I am the only one facing Birdie. I am laughing so hard especially watching the three girls laugh and see Kelly run off because she can't contain how hard she is laughing and probably is in fear of peeing her pants. This all happened in such slowwwwww moooooo that I see the faces of the men we were with want to go to her aid but they are too intrigued by our laughter and that she actually ended up on the floor and didn't spill that damn beer!!!!!! The whole bar erupted in a wooooo hoooo because damn she did how many flips and ended up with her beer in the air????? That is bar Olympics right there my friends! And that is funny shit!!!! Well you all know I was the one caught one laughing so Birdie says after a stranger helped her off the floor, "Michelle, are you laughing at me?" and of course my reply "I am sorry babe but that was some funny fucking shit right there!!!!". Birdie then tells me I think I broke a bone and I said you did? and she says nope and goes on like nothing else happened!!!!! Gotta love Birdie!!!!! Well Friday night we stayed home..... go figure I was tired even though I had the day off but I did spend some time on the phone with DD replaying the bar Olympics moment and laughing wildly!!!! I even heard that after we left Billy "O", Blue Genie & Birdie still stayed and Billy "O" decorated the parking lot with her stomach contents and our beloved Olympic star had to be piggy backed out of the bar from the bartender. Luckily we placed Drunk Dorie in her daughters car earlier that evening and I went home or who knows what would of transpired! So let's fast forward to Saturday...... I get a text from Sean and I think others of you might of too saying Hi do any of you maybe have Theresa's phone? Now I start really laughing fuck it is Saturday and she is just now noticing her phone missing from Thursday night????? Wow.... Well she did find her phone in her back pocket of the jeans she was wearing that evening and she then proceeded to ask me if I perhaps knew why she had various bruises and some scratches????? I was thinking hmmmmm an instance comes to mind. Do you think she remembered? HELL NO she didn't which makes this story even the more funny to me! So Saturday afternoon we decide to have a few drinks and we told her the whole story and laughed and laughed and laughed. Tim missed the bar Olympics moment so everytime Theresa got up to go somewhere he wanted her to redo the moment. Well...... I am sure we will get to have a replacement moment soon so Birdie baby just make sure it is someone else that replaces your famous moment to give you a break!!!! Sunday was Easter had a nice day and I hope all of you did as well. Remember laughter is good for the soul. When you are around your friends there are no embarrassing moments just moments that make us laugh and remember how truly blessed we are to have a bunch of wild ass friends! Love all around my peeps!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

blue genie said...

Oh my dear Michelle! That was one of the best blogs EVER! I was totally taken back to that moment in time..what a fucking fantastic night (the next day sucked royally for me) i cannot wait to do it again, we finally had almost the whole gang together again. good times, good times!! I know you are busy at work most of the time but please keep the blogs coming, oh and how about a fucking song of the day? maybe Heartbreaker for the the dearly beloved pat benatar fans?

luv ya!