Monday, March 30, 2009

Come ON Spring!

I know scold me I haven't blogged since hmmmm last Monday. Haven't had too much going on. The weathers SUCKS! I have spring fever bad. Went out for a short time on Saturday night, I had it with boredom. So we had drinks with Launa, George, Kim, PJ, Ellen, John, Burgandy and a few other of the usuals. Ended up having an awesome time and still home at a decent time. What is funny is this guy comes to our table telling Tim "Hey I know you!" When I came up to the table and he introduces me to him I have to laugh and he did too. He is my junior high love the one I would make out with hours talk about too WEIRD! He is also the one I first tried booze with LOL!He looks pretty much the same and boy do I wish I did! I almost hate seeing people from my past I think they almost expect me to still be that 93 pound tiny thing with the hair down to my ass. As I am speaking to them I almost search their eyes to see if I see anything they are thinking because I often wonder if the they think "damn she sure got fat!" But you know I like to eat now and I never did then and I do have a woman's figure now I have had children. So hopefully it is my paranoia and not what they really think. So how was all of your weekends? Hope all is well. Love all around! ;)
Thought for the day:
I should just sit on my food that is where is ends up anyway!!!!!

1 comment:

French Fry said...

For someone who loves to eat you sure don't do it very often! You are very thin and very in shape. QUIT BEING SO DOWN ON YOUR WEIGHT!
You are hot and you know it!
And we love you!