Friday, March 6, 2009

Happy Friday Peeps!

Okay I know I haven't blogged since Tuesday. It is sweet I have one follower that actually noticed! Thank you Blue Genie! I have been in a funk. Winter blues I suppose or it might be that my Mother actually doesn't have a clue who her daughter is. My mother means best I know but shit I am almost 40 I don't need her telling me how to live she has already raised me. She is pissed because I smoke, which clearly any mother has a right to not want her daughter to hurt her health. But..... She seems to think I do it because my friends do and that I am a follower and she always thought I was a leader and would do my own thing. Well see that is where we all know she doesn't know me. I have my faults but being a follower is not one of them. I am a leader and I have always gone to the beat of my own drum. I have NEVER emulated my look or my personality after anyone famous or otherwise! So that really bothered me. My own mother doesn't know who I am.... Then there is the fact that we all know I have a real thing with someone telling me who to be or trying to change me. Matter of fact anyone that does that to me even if I am married to them doesn't stand a chance of remaining close to me. So I will cool off and try to appease my mother some how some way. Tuesday I went out for a couple of drinks I was really down needed some cheerleaders but hell none to be found. Wednesday night I ran in my class and went home to dye partial of my daughters hair a bright pink because "MOM all the cheerleaders are doing it!" Lucky I believe in individualism as long as my children don't look like whores, crankers or pin cushions! Last night I went out for some drinks see a running theme here with my week? Does alcohol ease the pain? Yes it sure the fuck does! So here I sit today a bit tired but I think I have swept the demons out of my head. Disappointment from a mother is a killer thing isn't it? So tonight is couch city for me.... yes the wicked does need rest. Maybe Saturday afternoon we can do darts? But it sounds like some of you are going out tonight so maybe not? Well Peeps I love ya!
Thought for the day:
Love thyself.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

glad to hear from you Mish, I miss you dearly! Sorry to hear about all the bull shit with your mom...i don't talk to my mom for more than 20 minutes, can't do it DRIVES ME BATTY! i am dissapointed ot hear that you won't join us tonight, maybe just for a few? Anyway, I enjoy and admire your blog Mish so keep up the good work of dishin your thoughts out! I love the LEADER that you are and i admire you being true to yourself. Hang in there and know that a monther's INTENTIONS are always good! I love you!

Anonymous said...

Hey now...I noticed as well, I just assumed that you were busy. I still read everyday, just can't leave messages like I used to. Keep blogging hunnee...it is the highlight of my work day. And if it makes you feel any better...MY MOM IS COMING TO VISIT!!!!!!!!!!! Oh Boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~M~ said...

you two are awesome. Love and miss you both! We need to get together real soon! smooches ty for all ur comments!