Monday, March 9, 2009

Lose an hour of sleep!

I hate this time change I feel as if I was cheated out of an hour of sleep! Well especially today because I stayed home all weekend and when Sunday came around and I had all my chores done and I felt good about that we went out! What started as just Tim and I throwing a couple of darts ended up being let's get home at midnight kinda of day! Tim and I played a couple rounds of darts then Scott, Bobbie, Marcus, Kim, Mingo, and then Dorie & Danny arrive so it turned out to be a full blown party! We ended up at the American Legion singing Karoake. So my weekend went well I hope all of yours did too! Smooches!
Though for the day:
If life throws you lemons make lemonade!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Weekend was great break but you missed a real DRUNK off her ass Kel. She was the queen of entertainment on Friday. Puking did occur, so it probably won't happen for a couple years...but she was definately the center of attention most of the night. I think her Barbie Girl dance at Cowboys Bar was priceless and the most remembered. Had to take money out of her mouth and tell her that it was just in someones crack. But I FRICKEN LOVE HER. She obviously needed to just get it all out and I would say that she did that very well. Without her I would be lost. She could out dance any of those imported strippers(with her clothes on)...even when she can't walk without assistance. But what's new there...she doesn't walk well when she's sober either. Love you Hunnee but you were too funny and I had to share just a bit of your wild and crazy night out...cuz u usually don't have many of those.

~M~ said...

Wished I could of been there. It is rare when our little Blue Genie breaks loose but when she does she always makes me laugh! Kelli's dance talent it unmeasurable and truly love to watch her dance. Thos stripper girls certainly have nothing on the Blue Genie, actually could learn a thing or two from our girlie! Thanks for sharing your weekend with me I was truly bummed I didn't get to be there. Love ya! Mish

Anonymous said...

Missed you like crazy! (and still do for that matter!) It was a crazy night yes, lots of fun too! see ya next time around I guess!
luv you Mish!

p.s. I'll always luv you back MaMa!