Monday, March 2, 2009

Monday......

Hi all! Sorry I didn't blog on Friday I had a half a day only so I had to get all my work done before I took off! Thursday night we went out for a few drinks with Dorie and boy did we have some good laughs. Dorie and I just had a girls silly giggle night. Sometimes you need those! Friday night I was staying in but PJ and Ellen some friends from the bar called us and said we had to get our ass's down there because they brought us some of the jambalaya he made. So I got dressed and Tim and I went down for 2 drinks and picked up our awesome dinner! Saturday night we met Launa & George out for a dinner and a laugh thing at the Wonder Bar. That was a blast we even saw Theresa & Sean there. After that we headed out to the Beacon for a while and danced. Well Launa's new love interest is nice, thoughtful, handsome, and a good dancer! Good job Launa he is a keeper! ;) Thank you again Zug Zug for buying us the tickets to go with you it was an awesome time! Like I said I have the greatest friends and there isn't a day that goes by that I am not thankful for that! Love all around!
Thought for the day:
Never take for granite the things you have in your life.

No comments: